Saturday, October 13, 2012

WIPING UP A FEW SPILLS

CORRECTIONS, FIXING THNGS
( accidents-- I never make mistakes)

USS ROCHAMBEAU

I said , "the prop turned".  Actually
there are two props, each about
12 feet in height.

BOYLE PHARMACEUTICALS

It sounded like I was hired and
went back to San Francisco.
Actually they kept me for about
two weeks.   I learned how all the
pills were made, how Valtiva is
mixed and spent hours looking
at all the pretty girls on the
packaging lines.   Learning that
Boyle people did not fraternize.

Each of the places where I worked
is a story in itself.  I will go back
from time to time and paint a
few pictures of things that took
place.  Things like meetings where
I explained action of the modems
in an ATM machine.   I have never
used one to this day.

Read and enjoy  (I hope)

----  John Crowley

No comments:

Post a Comment