Friday, October 12, 2012

PHARMACEUTCAL TO POLE LINE HARDWARE

BOYLE PHARMACEUTICALS , inc.

And a great time was had by all.

About three years selling drugs and
I was getting nowhere.   I started to
look around for oportunities.

I was actually tired of driving long
distances,  waiting interminably to
see clients and I was not getting
rich, not even well off.

Then an officer of General Electric
offered me a job, built it up .  Said
as soon as I learned the business
they would promote me sales and
this business paid dramatically
better than drugs.

It was a dumb move.  The officer
that made all the great promises
was fired for being a drunk and
I just kept spinning my wheels.

I quit.

Back to the want ads.   Actually
a guy in the warehouse at G.E.
told me about it.   He said, "you
wouled make a good cop, of
course you would have to go to
school first and take a lot of
courses or you would`nt make
it."

That did it.  Tell me I can`t do
something and I`ll do it.

Took the next exam, I passed
number one, went to academy
and the rest is history , well it
accounted for nearly thirty
years of the rest of my life.

It was a turbulent time--- I was
popular with the press, a
Captain was jealous tried to
get me fired--- the men came
to my defense .

Oakland City College and an
AA in Administration of Justice.
A   B.A in Social Psychology.
An MA  in Public Administration.

Peace Officer Standards and
Training  awarded me all the
certificates up to and including
a Management Certificate.

Then I left and was made Manager
at Alameda Patrol Service , a year
or two, then I was hired by
Burns International Security
Services , Inc.  for about three years.
Sales of Guard Services and alarms.

Then I was hired by Alarm Network
as Manager in San Carlos, Calif.
Alarm Network was a subsidiary of
Eureka Federal Savings bank.
My friend Jim Isom was paid $1,000
for finding me for EFS.

I realize that very little has been said
about most of these jobs, but they
date back in history and create small
interest today.

For anyone who is interested, I have
a few comments to make about
incidents that took place over the
years---- just ask.

-----  John Crowley

2 comments:

  1. Pankaj International manufactures and supplies wide variety of best quality pole line hardware, high tensile fasteners, fence fittings like 2h nuts, b7 studs, hex nuts, hex bolts and many other line construction hardware products.

    Fasteners exporter India | Fasteners manufacturers | Fasteners manufacturers India | High tensile bolts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pankaj International is the most famous company in Ludhiana, Punjab in the manufacturing of different types of products such as 2-H nuts, bolts and many other types of products. Our expert and qualified manufacturers make the large variety of poleline hardware and line construction products that are used in power distribution, telephone systems, traffic poles, railway electrification, etc. We are dedicated in manufacturing, supplying, and exporting all types of high quality products at the doorsteps of clients in the proper condition. The major purpose of Pankaj International is to the improvement of our services and products so as to fulfill the requirements of our consumers before and after selling the products. Our manufacturers manufacture drilling machines, high tensile bolts and fasteners as well and supply in the different parts of India with the help of exporters. We put more efforts. We check all the products appropriately before providing to the customers.

    2-H nuts

    ReplyDelete