Wednesday, March 13, 2013

THE JACKSON GOLD MINE (IN MY PASTURE)

I have a GOLD MINE--- No ! I am not kidding .

Down in my pasture is an old GOLD MINE.
It is called the JACKSON MINE.  30 years ago
when I bought the little ranch I asked about it,
but there was very little local information.

Now---- with gold at $2000 dollars per ounce, I have
to ask myself---- why in hell am I not working it, or
leasing it out, or selling shares, or selling the ranch
with the gold mine on it----- why ?

When I first came here I examined the Gold Mine.
It at one time had a tunnel, supposedly connecting to
the vein of the BLUE GRAVEL MINE.  The tunnel
allegedly ran under my house , through the hill and
out the other side to the BLUE GRAVEL MINE.

Accoding to stuff I have heard, the BLUE GRAVEL
was at one time,  before hydraulic mining was
outlawed, one of the richest GOLD MINES in this
state.

I kicked a few pieces of quartz down by where the
old stamp mill used to run and there were veins of
gold in the quartz.  Back then nobody was interested
in a vein of gold , a nugget maybe, but not a vein.

My kids have never been interested.  I have always
tended to be a little lazy, or interested in crazy things
like writing ---- so, that is how this went.

Now I am going to find out------ How much is GOLD
and why am I just sitting on this.

More about this GOLD MINE --- I`ll ask Google.....

-----  Eagle Cruagh

No comments:

Post a Comment