Monday, January 28, 2013

CROWLEY CASTLE (America)

Photo: The Crowley Castle Restoration Project comes to America -- my childhood fort, built to fend off marauding pets and sisters.Michael Francis CROWLEY
came in the house one day and announced that
he was going to build a space ship.  My reaction
was the usual--- "just talk", so I said, "sure go
ahead and build a space ship, but be sure you
buy all the stuff you will need to build it and let
me know when you are finished.

About a week later I walked in to the back yard
and was shocked to find the above 'space ship',
aka 'castle'  neatly finished off to the side, away
from the rabbit hutches, peach trees and tree
house that was already there.

Mike, I don`t think I ever told you what a fantastic
job you did---- so I`m telling you now.  Mike, you
built a fantastic space ship---- I am very proud of you.

------ Dad    (John Crowley )

No comments:

Post a Comment